COVID-19 VACCINATION POLICY
This clinic welcomes clients who have received a COVID-19 vaccination.
Massage therapy is contraindicated for the first 48-72 hours after receiving the vaccination: this is the period where you are most likely to experience the common side effects of vaccination, like headache, muscle and joint pain, and fever. Around 30% of people experience one of more of these reactions.
Please avoid booking an appointment during this brief post-vaccine window.
If you are feeling unwell please let us know.
If you experience any of the following side effects after a vaccination, you will need to seek urgent medical assistance:
• severe, persistent headaches that do not settle with paracetamol or other painkillers
• blurred vision
• weakness of face or limbs
• confusion or seizure
• shortness of breath that is not usual
• chest pain
• persistent abdominal pain
• leg swelling
• pin-prick rash or bruising not at the injection site that cannot be explained.